At the podium, Kanika is known for her inspirational takeaways. Her style is infused with both humor and audience captivation. She has presented in front of numerous groups, including Bowie University, Trinity College, U.S. Department of State and Blacks in Technology (BIT). Her speeches helps attendees understand how to develop their “Career Brand,” empowering them to be whoever they were uniquely created to be and providing them with tactical methodologies they can apply to their lives immediately.
Kanika’s Speaking Topics:
- ”From Employee to Empowered: How to Take Back Control of Your Career”
- “Women in Tech: How to Get the Position and Pay You Deserve”
- “How to Make a Career Change into Tech”
- “The Other “F” Word – Failure: How Not to Get Wrapped in Failure
- “Invest to Win: A Game-Plan for African Americans in the Tech Industry”
- ”Secure the Bag: How to Make Six Figures in Tech”
Dr. Wendell Moore
Bowie State University Download Speaker Sheet
Are you interested in having Kanika speak at your next event? Congratulations! Kanika brings a wealth of experience, powerful message and energy to every event. She is based in Washington, DC and is readily available to speak to audiences in the DC and its outlying areas.
Let’s collaborate. If you are interested in working with me, listed below are ways in which we can collaborate.Booking Information:
Phone: (202) 630-9064